Our users save €150 more every month than with their regular bank.
Our UX attracts the young and the currently underserved.
We keep users engaged and rewarded by boosting, nudging, and educating.
Dreams is a unique
platform for financial
Our approach is rooted in cognitive science and behavioural economics. We start with a human, not a financial product.
The result is a more personal way of saving money, designed to fit neatly into people’s lives.
After only a month of using Dreams, 65% of users feel more confident and less stressed about their personal finances.
White labeled and
ready to go
Simple to integrate
Our UX is built as a PWA (Progressive Web Application), so it’s easy to embed into your existing digital channels.
Bank core agnostic
Dreams uses an API layer to avoid interacting directly with your bank’s core system.
We have over 450,000 people using our B2C platform, with an App Store rating of 4.8, and an NPS score of 46.2.
Press and praise
Behavioural science underpins the Dreams strategy. “It’s all about nudging and tricking the brain to save money, rather than spending money you don’t have,” says Rosvall.
Partners and clients
This empirical approach allows us to design financial products and services that fit neatly into people’s lives, and help them to develop positive financial behaviours along the way.
Our user experience keeps users engaged and rewarded by boosting, nudging, educating, and entertaining. We even help them find money to save with our innovative savehacks. That’s why people save more money with us than with their regular bank (€150 on average), and why they feel more confident and less stressed about their personal finances.
- Slow pace of innovation.
- Difficulty in acquiring, engaging and retaining a younger audience, who are used to fast, user-friendly design.
- Generational wealth transfer: Accenture expects banks to lose an average of one-third of their clients’ wealth at the point of succession. This outflow is estimated to be $1.5 trillion a year in the US.
- Diminishing profitability of core products, due to digitalization, stricter regulation, genericization, and price competition.
- a UX that attracts a young target group, born and raised in a world of mobile apps. 59% of our users are younger than 34, and 69% are women.
- a science-driven approach that gives instant rewards for saving money, and helps to develop positive financial behaviours.
- a personalised experience that fits neatly into the lives of millennial consumers.
To sell and distribute our B2B2C offering in Asia, we have a partnership with Silverlake Symmetri, one of Asia’s biggest providers of software solutions and services to the Banking, Insurance, Retail, Government, Payment and Logistics industries. More details can be found in this article from Financial IT.
Want to find out more
Please get in touch using the form and we’ll get back to you asap.